These are Corgentum’s top five tweets of the week of June 4, 2012. Follow Corgentum Consulting on Twitter @Corgentum.
1) U.S. lawyer sentenced to record 12 years for insider trading ow.ly/bmWsD
2) Rogue French Trader Appeals Fraud Convinction: ow.ly/boHcT
3) Ex-Madoff Employee Craig Kugel Pleads Guilty to Tax Scheme: ow.ly/boHsv
4) Fraud hits close to home: Ex-Hedge Fund Exec in Short Hills Charged with Embezzlement: ow.ly/bqopg
5) D.C. Council Chairman Kwame Brown resigns after being charged with bank fraud: ow.ly/bqioQ