Customized Compliance and Operational Due Diligence Solutions
Corgentum offers a range of compliance monitoring and testing, and operational due diligence solutions that are customized to meet the unique needs of each client.
Compliance Assurance, Monitoring and Testing
Corgentum's regulatory complaince practice offers a number of different services to establish and maintain oversight of compliance management including:
- Developing and drafting regulatory compliant policies and associated documentation including Anti-Money Laundering (AML) programs, FinCen reporting and transaction monitoring policies
- AML and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) screening model validation testing
- Working with external legal counsel to develop offering documentation
- Analyze administrator and vendor, AML/ KYC programs for Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer (AMLCO) and director (including Cayman Islands and Ireland based) Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) reliance audits
- Collect, analyze and monitor compliance analytics for ongoing compliance audit planning, compliance training, and periodic surveillance
- Mock regulatory and compliance audit reviews
- Supporting compliance and operations programs development and compliance monitoring and testing with emerging technology and virtual currency investment funds
Operational Due Diligence Services For Investors
Investors work with Corgentum to provide a number of services including:
- Complete outsourced operational due diligence on entire portfolios of funds
- Operational due diligence on individual funds including hedge funds, private equity, real estate and traditional funds
- On-going operational risk monitoring and initial review revalidation
- Investigative due diligence and background investigations
For Operational Due Diligence Professionals
Are you an in-house operational due diligence analyst at an investment organization such as a fund of funds, endowment or corporate pension fund? Corgentum has you covered.
We work to support ODD professionals in a number of different ways ranging from providing additional review capacity to producing third-party opinions on complex reviews. Additionally, we support the work of ODD groups with our customized investigative due diligence solutions designed specifically for use by ODD analysts.
Investigative Due Diligence / Background Checks
Customized deep-dive investigations of fund managers and key personnel with the flexibility to integrate analysis of social media, expanded web searches, ongoing monitoring and global watchlist notifications. Learn more about our comprehensive fund manager background checks